Shantou Songshan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shantou Songshan power station (广丰实业汕头松山热电厂) is a retired 150-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows where the retired plant was located in Haojiang District.
Background on Plant
Shantou Songshan power station is a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 150 MW. The plant was completed in 1992 and retired in 2011. It was owned by Kwong Fong Industries Group.
- Sponsor: Kwong Fong Industries Group
- Location: Songshan Village, Dahao Island, Haojiang District, Shantou Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 23.310176, 116.654102 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2011)
- Gross capacity: 150 MW (Units 1 & 2: 25 MW; Units 3 & 4: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Year built: 1992
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Shantou Songshan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.