Shanxi Yaoguang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shanxi Yaoguang power station (晋能耀光煤电平遥热电厂) is a 400-megawatt (MW) waste coal-fired power plant in Shanxi Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Pingyao County, Jinzhong Prefecture, Shanxi Province.
Background on Project
- Sponsor: Shanxi International Electricity Group
- Parent company: Jinneng Group
- Location: Pingyao County, Jinzhong Prefecture, Shanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.219043, 112.2886688 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 1 & 2: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2012
- Coal type: Bituminous waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: