Jump to navigation Jump to search
Learn more from the Center for Media and Democracy's research on climate change.
Sharon Kneiss is V.P., Products Divisions at American Chemistry Council; Previously, she was:
- V.P., Regulatory Affairs at American Forest and Paper Association
- Federal Relations Representative at Chevron
- Manager Government Affairs and Investor Relations at Hercules
- Manager, Waste Issues at American Petroleum Institute
- Associate Director, Environmental Affairs at Chemical Manufacturers Association
- Sr. Analyst at Gulf Oil Corporation
In 1998, Kneiss represented Chevron on the 1998 Global Climate Science Communications Team whose leaked memo laid out plans for a climate disinformation campaign.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- ↑ Sharon Kneiss. LinkedIn. Retrieved on 2010-01-02.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|