|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Sharon Salzberg has been a student of Buddhism since 1971, and has been leading meditation retreats worldwide since 1974. She teaches both intensive awareness practice (vipassana or insight meditation) and the profound cultivation of lovingkindness and compassion (the Brahma Viharas). She is a co-founder of the Insight Meditation Society in Barre, Massachusetts and The Barre Center for Buddhist Studies.
"Sharon's latest book is the New York Times Best Seller, Real Happiness: The Power of Meditation: A 28-Day Program, published by Workman Publishing. She is also the author of The Force of Kindness, published by Sounds True; Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience, published by Riverhead Books; and Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness, published by Shambhala Publications. For more information about Sharon, please visit: www.SharonSalzberg.com." 
"Sharon teaches the People of Color retreat with Gina Sharpe and Larry Yang at IMS, and also is a guest teacher at the POC sitting group at New York Insight Meditation Center. For more information about Sharon, please visit: www.SharonSalzberg.com."
- Community Teacher, East Bay Meditation Center
- Trustee, Garrison Institute
- Spiritual Advisor, Spiritual Paths Foundation
- Advisory Council, New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care 
Resources and articles
- Gina Sharpe (Meditation)
- Claudette C'Faison - were both on wellness faculty
- ↑ Sharon Salzberg, Garrison Institute, accessed December 2, 2011.
- ↑ East Bay Meditation Center Leadership, organizational web page, accessed June 18, 2013.
- ↑ New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care Advisory Council, organizational web page, accessed December 28, 2013.