Shenzhen SCUPC power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shenzhen SCUPC power station (深圳SCUPC发电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Shenzhen Prefecture, the approximate location of the plant, in Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: South China United Power Co
- Parent company: South China United Power
- Location: Shenzhen Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 22.543, 114.057 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1993-94
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Shenzhen Scupc Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.