Shirley V. T. Brittain Williams
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shirley V. T. Brittain Williams (United Kingdom), Member, House of Lords
"Baroness Williams of Crosby is a member of the House of Lords and served as Leader of the Liberal Democrats in that house from 2001 to 2004. She also serves as a member of the board of the Nuclear Threat Initiative. Formerly she was Public Service Professor of Electoral Politics at Harvard University. She was in the UK Cabinet as Secretary of State for Prices and Consumer Protection and then for Education and Science, 1974-79 and co-founded a new political party, the Social Democrats (now merged with the Liberal Party as the Liberal Democrats) in 1981." 
- Vice President, European Movement
- Trustee, Ditchley Foundation 
- Trustee, Century Foundation
- Trustee, Institute for Public Policy Research
- Senior Advisor, International Crisis Group 
- International Advisory Board, Council on Foreign Relations
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- ↑ Shirley V. T. Brittain Williams, Council on Foreign Relations, accessed April 20, 2009.
- ↑ Ditchley Foundation Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 12, 2013.
- ↑ 2009 Annual Report, International Crisis Group, accessed April 20, 2009.