Shuangyashan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Shuangyashan power station (国电双鸭山发电公司) is a 1,830-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Qixing, Baoshan District, Shuangyashan Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Plant
Unit 2 was retired in December 2018.
On August 28, 2017, China's State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council (SASAC) announced that China Guodian Corporation and Shenhua Group will be jointly restructured. Shenhua Group will become China National Energy Investment Group and will absorb China Guodian Corporation. It will be the largest power company in the world by installed capacity, as well as the world's largest coal producer. The merger was completed on November 28, 2017.
- Sponsor: National Energy Investment Group (74%), Chenneng Investment Holding (26%)
- Location: Qixing, Baoshan District, Shuangyashan Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.5629479, 131.6684353 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Shuangyashan-1 Units 1,3,4, Shuangyashan-2 Units 1-2), Retired (Shuangyashan-1 Unit 2)
- Gross capacity: 2,040 MW (Shuangyashan-1 Units 1-4: 210 MW; Shuangyashan-2 Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1988-92 (Shuangyashan-1); 2007-08 (Shuangyashan-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Shuangyashan Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.
- "2018年黑龙江省煤电行业淘汰落后产能公告," Heilongjiang DRC, 2018-12-19
- "Factbox: Shenhua and Guodian - China's latest state marriage", Reuters (29 August 2017). Retrieved on 30 August 2017.
- "China Is Creating the World's Largest Power Company", Bloomberg News (28 August 2017). Retrieved on 29 August 2017.
- "China’s Newly-Established National Energy Investment Group Sets World Records in Its Sector, With Assets of Over CNY1.8 Trillion," Yicai Global, 11-28-2017