Sinopec Anqing power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Sinopec Anqing power station (中石化安庆石化热电厂) is a 200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Daguan District, Anqing City, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Anqing Petrochemical Co
- Parent company: Sinopec
- Location: Daguan District, Anqing City, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.5138372, 117.0198348 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 200 MW (Unit 1-4: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1978 (Unit 1-2); 1990 (Unit 3); 1995 (Units 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: