"Sir David Sieff helped to found Business in the Community in 1982. He was then a director of Marks & Spencer, a position he held for 25 years, being the great-grandson of Michael Marks, who founded Marks & Spencer." 
"Sir David Sieff was educated at Repton and is a member of the founding family of Marks & Spencer plc. He worked for the company for 45 years, 29 as a Director. He is a Trustee of the Mentor Foundation for Prevention of Drugs and Substance Abuse among young people, a Vice President of St Andrews Youth Club (Westminster) and the Hon. President of British ORT. A Governor of the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, and President of the Mathilda and Terence Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology Trust. A past Chairman of FIBI Bank(UK), the British Retail Consortium, the European Retail Round Table and the North Metropolitan Conciliation Committee of the Race Relations Board. The first chair of the National Lottery Charities Board and a founding member of Business in the Community. He was also a member of the National Board for Crime Prevention and the European Policy Centre in Brussels. He is a member of the Jockey Club and was Chairman of Newbury Racecourse plc for 12 years. Past President of the Racehorse Owners Association and was on the board of the Horserace Totalisator Board (The Tote). He was also a Trustee of Glyndebourne Arts Trust for over 30 years." 
- Trustee, Mentor Foundation UK 
- Advisory Board, International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation & Political Violence
Resources and articles
- son of Lord Sieff of Brimton
- Business in the Community David Sieff, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2012.
- International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation & Political Violence David Sieff, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2012.
- Mentor Foundation UK Trustees, organizational web page, accessed April 19, 2013.