Sir John Rose
Sir John Rose a former chief executive of Rolls-Royce (deputy chairman of its international operating company) joined the board of Rothschilds Continuation Holdings, "the international operating company within the group, as deputy chairman," as effect from October 1, 2011. 
Rose "joined Rolls-Royce plc in 1984 and was appointed to its Board of Directors in January 1992, becoming Chief Executive on 1 May 1996.
"Sir John is a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society.
"Sir John was knighted in 2003, became a Commandeur de la Legion d’Honneur in 2008 and was awarded the Singapore Public Service Star in the same year.
"Born in Blantyre, Malawi, John earned his MA degree in Psychology from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland." 
- Trustee, Baker Dearing Educational Trust 
- Member, India UK CEO Forum 
- Former trustee, Education and Employers
- International Advisory Board, Holdingham Group 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Former Rolls-Royce CEO joins Rothschild, efinancialnews, accessed November 28, 2011.
- Sir John Rose, Rolls-Royce, accessed April 21, 2009.
- University Technical Colleges Team, organizational web page, accessed June 11, 2013.
- India UK CEO Forum Members, organizational web page, accessed June 25, 2012.
- Holdingham Group International Advisory Board, accessed April 30, 2020.