"Sistema is Russia's largest publicly listed holding company. Incorporated in 1993, Sistema is now one of Russia's top 10 companies by revenue, and is one of the largest holding companies in the world. The company's portfolio comprises stakes in predominantly Russian businesses in a range of sectors, including telecommunications, oil, utilities, consumer, high tech and others. Sistema is the controlling shareholder in most of its investments. " 
"The Developing Assets portfolio manages the Group’s interests in smaller, growing businesses such as: SMM – a media holding; MBRD – a retail bank; Detski Mir – Russia’s largest toy retailers; Intourist – travel operator; Medsi – number one private healthcare company; Sitronics – a high tech company, RTI Systems – defense contracting business; Binnopharm – a pharmaceutical company; Russneft – Russia’s top-ten oil company; SSTL – Indian telecoms provider and NIS – the federal operator of the GLONASS system." 
Accessed November 2014: 
- Vladimir Evtushenkov - Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Strategy Committee, member of the Board of Trustees of the charity fund "Sistema"
- Dmitry Zubov - Board Director
- Alexander Goncharuk - Deputy Chairman of the Board, Chairman of the Ethics and Internal Control Committee
- Mikhail Shamolin - Board Director, Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Board of Trustees of the charity fund "Sistema"
- Robert Kocharyan - Independent Director, Chairman of the Nomination, Remuneration and Governance Committee
- Roger Munnings - Independent Director, Chairman of the Audit, Finance and Risk Committee
- Brian Dickie - Independent Director
- David Iakobachvili - Independent Director, Chairman of the Investor Relations and Dividend Policy Committee
- Serge Tchuruk - Independent Director
- Jeannot Krecké - Independent Director
- Marc Holtzman - Independent Director
- Sergei Boev - board Director
- Peter Mandelson - Independent Director