- Tony Lyons - Publisher
"With eighteen imprints, we publish children's books as Sky Pony Press, regional sports books from Sports Publishing, practical books for creative professionals from Allworth Press, and literary fiction and nonfiction from Arcade Publishing and Yucca Publishing, including the 2012 Nobel Prize for Literature winner Mo Yan. In fall 2011, we began to copublish the Not For Tourists series of travel guides. In 2012, we introduced the Helios series on philosophy, religion, and psychology. In 2013, we added the science fiction and fantasy publishers Night Shade Books and Talos Press, health titles from Gary Null Publishing, and Carrel Books, offering perfect selection for library adaption. In 2014 we acquired Good Books, which features the bestselling Fix-It and Forget-It series. In 2015 we launched our newest imprint Hot Books, offering important newsworthy books curated by editor and bestselling author David Talbot. In 2016, Skyhorse launched a new venture to extend its brand into the TV, film and streaming digital arenas, teaming up with Thank You, Brain! Productions.
"Skyhorse is distributed by Two Rivers Distribution (formerly Perseus Distribution) in the United States and overseas and also by Thomas Allen & Son in Canada." 
Resources and articles
- James C. Jones, Advanced Survival: A Guide to the Self-Reliance Revolution (forthcoming 2018)
- Stephen Spignesi, William J. Birnes, The Big Book of UFO Facts, Figures & Truth: A Comprehensive Examination (forthcoming 2018)
- Roger Stone (libertarian)
- David Lewis (whistleblower)
- Skyhorse Publishing About, organizational web page, accessed July 21, 2018.