Smoking and Health APPG
The Smoking And Health Group exists 'to monitor and discuss the health and social effects of smoking; to review potential changes in existing legislation to reduce levels of smoking; to assess the latest medical techniques to assist in smoking cessation; and to act as a resource for the group s members on all issues relating to smoking and public health'
- Chair: David Taylor MP (Lab)
- Jointvicechair: Michael Fabricant MP (Con)
- Jointvicechair: Lord Clement-Jones (LD)
- Joint Secretary: John Robertson MP (Lab)
- Joint Secretary: Lord Faulkner of Worcester (Lab)
- Treasurer: Bob Russell MP (LD)
- Contact: Mr Daniel Crimes , Room 213 Portcullis House, Bridge Street, London SW1A 2LW. Tel: 020 7219 2237.
Action on Smoking and Health provides some secretarial and administrative support.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)