Solvent Abuse APPG
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Solvent Abuse Group exists 'to raise awareness of solvent abuse and its dangers and to press for changes in the law to tackle solvent abuse'
- Chair: David Amess MP (Con)
- Vicechair: William Cash MP (Con)
- Secretary: Andrew Love MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Andrew Love MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 6377
Re-Solv provides administrative assistance.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)