Songhuajiang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Songhuajiang power station (中电投松花江热电公司一期) is a 730-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Qijiazi Village, Changyi District, Jilin City, Jilin Province.
Background on Plant
Phase II consists of one additional unit. Unit 3, totaling 350 MW, was completed in 2012. There is also a third phase planned for construction of 2 × 40MW and 1 × 50MW back-pressure heating units, which went into operation in 2014.
In July 2015, China Power Investment Corporation (CPI) and State Nuclear Power Technology Corporation (SNPTC) merged to become State Power Investment Corporation (国家电力投资集团), one of the five largest state-owned electricity producers in the People's Republic of China.
- Sponsor: CPI Jilin Power Share Co Ltd
- Parent company: State Power Investment Corporation
- Location: Qijiazi Village, Changyi District, Jilin Prefecture, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 43.908481, 126.50377 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 730 MW (Units 1&2: 125 MW; Unit 3: 350 MW; Units 4&5: 40 MW; Unit 6: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2003 (Units 1-2), 2012 (Unit 3), 2014 (Units 4-6)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "Project Office for Phase II of Jilin Songhuajiang Co-generation Company Established," CPI press release, 2007.12.25
- "吉林电力股份有限公司关于四平热电、松花江热电“上大压小”扩建工程获国家发展改革委核准批复的公告", 吉林电力股份有限公司董事会, 2009-06-05
- "吉林松花江热电有限公司," 吉林市国资委, 2014-09-04
- "松花江热电：雏燕展翅变鲲鹏," 吉电股份, 2014.05.05
- "Chinese nuclear giant officially launched", World Nuclear Association (16 July 2015). Retrieved on 4 May 2015.