Soyfoods Association of North America
"Founded on July 30, 1978 in Ann Arbor, Michigan by a group of over 70 entrepreneurs, the Soyfoods Association of North America has prospered into a first-rate association. Originally called the Soycrafters Association of North America, the association was created as an outlet to provide a joint forum for discussing industry issues as well as providing opportunities for joint promotional efforts. By 1983, 15 members voted to change the name of the association to the Soyfoods Association. By 1984 the Soyfoods Association officially became a non-profit organization with by-laws and a membership structure in place." 
Accessed February 2013: 
- James Chen, Kellogg
- Yoko Difrancia, House Foods America Corp.
- Kent Holt, Solae, LLC
- Kate Leavitt, SunOpta Grains and Foods Group Inc.
- Mohamed Obanni, Hain Celestial Group
- Katy Raneri, WhiteWave
- Aaron Skyberg, SK Foods International, Inc.
- Karl Weingartner, National Soybean Research Laboratory (NSRL)
- Rebecca Zimmermann, SOYJOY
- President – Yoko Difrancia
- Vice President – Kate Leavitt
- Treasurer – Rebecca Zimmerman
- Past President – Kent Holt
- At Large Member – Karl Weingartner