Space Committee APG
The Space Committee Group exists 'to provide a forum for discussion between parliamentarians interested in UK space policy, and to meet members of the UK space industry with a view to advancing UK interests in Europe and worldwide'
- Chair: John McWilliam MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Richard Page MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Bill Olner MP (Lab)
- Honorary Secretary: Ian Taylor MP (Con)
- Honorary Secretary: Lord Selsdon (Con)
- Honorary Treasurer: Nigel Evans MP (Con)
- Contact: Mr Frank Richardson , Administrative Secretary to the Parliamentary Space Committee, 22 Gloucester Place Mews, London W1U 8BA. Tel: 020 7487 4872
UK Industrial Space Committee pays the group £5000 per annum which is used to pay the group's Administrative Secretary for his services. Travel and one night's accommodation was provided by the UK Industrial Space Committee and hospitality by EADS/Astrium, for 3 members who visited the Paris Air Show from 17-18 June 2003 (registered July 2003).
Frank Richardson is also the Administrative Secretary of the Parliamentary Information Technology Committee, which is a registered all-party group. (NB Mr Richardson does not hold a parliamentary pass).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)