Stephan Tchividijan is President of The Caleb Group in Florida, "specializing in Marketing Management." Prior, Tchividijan served as "the Senior Program Director of the Festus Stacy Foundation (a large Christian family foundation) and the Missions and Married Couples Pastor of Calvary Chapel of Ft. Lauderdale" and "continues to serve as a part-time Associate Pastor at Calvary Chapel". He graduated Florida Atlantic University with a degree in Business Finance.
Tchividijan is the oldest grandson of the Southern Baptist Evangelist Billy Graham. He is also the grandson of "Millionaire Financier" Ara Tchividjian, described in 1963 as the "Baptist minister's most active Swiss supporter." He is the son of Dr. Stephan Tchividijan, a clinical psychologist, and Virginia Leftwich (GiGi) Graham, the eldest of Graham's five children.
On September 6, 2007, Dr. Tchividijan was named as a member of 2008 Republican hopeful Mitt Romney's National Faith and Values Steering Committee.
Related SourceWatch articles
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bio: Stephan Tchividijan, Rich Young Ruler Agency, accessed October 12, 2007.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Married," TIME Magazine, May 10, 1963.
- ↑ "The Graham Family," UNC-TV Online, accessed October 12, 2007.
- ↑ Press Release: "Governor Mitt Romney Announces Additions To The National Faith And Values Steering Committee," MittRomney.com, September 6, 2007.
- Bryon Mondok, "Über Christ Followers – Part 9 – Stephan Tchividjian," Mondok Blog, December 2, 2005.