Steve Roeder is a contributor for Talon News.
According to a cache file from Why Are We Back In Iraq? Blogspot, February 6, 2005:
"On Friday, [November 5, 2004,] Steve Roeder, a 'correspondent' for Talon News 'wrote' a practically identical 'article' called Dems Fail in Ohio Electoral Vote Challenge which is (how do you delicately put it?) practically stolen (Steve Roeder from Talon News is a plagiarist):" For example (remainder of article follows on the link):
- Roeder - A joint session of Congress resumed proceedings Thursday evening and quickly ratified President George W. Bush's November election victory.
- Cameron, Asher & Mills - A joint session of Congress resumed meeting Thursday evening and quickly finalized certification of President Bush's 286 Electoral College votes to Democrat John Kerry's 251.
- Roeder - Certification was halted for the majority of the afternoon when Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) and Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-OH) stopped the formal declaration process.
- Cameron, Asher & Mills - The certification was delayed for several hours after Sen. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., and Rep. Stephanie Tubbs Jones, D-Ohio, stopped the formal declaration of Bush's second term to protest voting irregularities.
- Roeder - Boxer said on the Senate floor that she and Jones wanted to "shed some light" on issues of reported voting irregularities in Ohio and nationwide election reform.
- Cameron, Asher & Mills - Boxer said on the floor of the Senate that she joined with Jones to "shed some light" about the issues of reported voting irregularities in Ohio as well as election reform throughout the nation.
- "Steve Roeder: Serial Plagiarist For Talon News," WhyAreWeBackInIraq, February 8, 2005.