The Stroke Group exists 'to raise awareness of stroke and to encourage actions to promote a greater priority for stroke prevention, treatment, rehabilitation, research and care both nationally and locally'
- Chair: Andrew Lansley MP (Con)
- Vicechair: Lord Rodgers of Quarry Bank (LD)
- Vicechair: Doug Naysmith MP (Lab)
- Secretary: Harry Barnes MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Judy Mallaber MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mr Harry Barnes MP , House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 4521/5013
The Stroke Association provides administrative assistance (production of papers for meetings; postage; secretarial support).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)