"The Sufficiency Foundation was founded January 1, 2006 in response to what its originators recognized as a worldwide need for people to see themselves as the source of their own sufficiency.
"Today the Sufficiency Foundation is a US-based 501(c)3 organization with a volunteer CEO/Executive Director, 15 volunteer members of a Board of Directors and a Treasurer. Board Members are drawn from varied backgrounds and geographic locations throughout the US and Europe. An Advisory Council of four current members also serves the Board." 
"Organizations We Have Funded"
Accessed December 2013: 
- The Hunger Project – www.THP.org
- New York City Youth at Risk – www.nyyouthatrisk.org
- The Pachamama Alliance – www.pachamama.org
Resources and articles
- Carol Dearborn
- Miriam Hawley
- Hazel Henderson
- Global Sufficiency Network
- Ethan Nichtern of the Interdependence Project
- Spencer Sherman