This stub is a work-in-progress by the ScienceCorruption.com journalists's group. We are indexing the millions of documents stored at the San Francisco Uni's Legacy Tobacco Archive  With some entries you'll need to go to this site and type into the Search panel a (multi-digit) Bates number. You can search on names for other documents also. Send any corrections or additions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Susan Eyre worked with Howard D Goodfellow and Jocelyn AS Wyatt at Goodfellow Consultants. This tobacco lobbying business was affilliated with Health Buildings International]] and worked for Philip Morris and the Tobacco Institute.
Documents & Timeline
1990 Oct 11 (The Tobacco Institute's ETS Group in Action)
The Interstate Commerce Commission (ICC) is holding hearings on the banning of smoking on interstate buses. These are the scientific submission funded by the Tobacco Institute using the ETS Group listings of Philip Morris.
"Critical comments were filed by:"
- Salvatore R. DiNardi, Ph.D., PHRA Incorporated;
- Joseph L. Fleiss, Ph.D., of Columbia University School of Public Health and Alan J. Gross, Ph.D., of Medical University of South Carolina;
- Howard Goodfellow, Ph.D., and Susan Eyre, MHSc., of Goodfellow Consultants, Inc.;
- Gio B Gori, Director, Health Policy Center;
- Alan J. Gross, Ph.D., Medical University of South Carolina;
- Larry C. Holcomb, Ph.D., Vice President, Holcomb Environmental Services;
- Ronald D. Hood, Ph.D., University of Alabama,
- Raphael J. Witorsch, Ph.D., Medical College of Virginia, and Philip Witorsch, M.D., George Washington Unversity Medical Center;
- Alan W. Katzenstein, Katzenstein Associates;
- S. James Kilpatrick, Medical College of Virginia;
- Peter N. Lee M.A., Director, P.N. Lee Statistics and Computing Ltd.;
- Maurice E. LeVois, Ph.D., Environmental Health Resources, and Maxwell W. Layard, Ph.D., Layard Associates;
- Ted A. Loomis, M.D., Ph.D., Drill, Freiss, Hays, Loomis & Shaffer, Inc.;
- Joe Pedelty, M.Sc, Holcomb Environmental Services;
- Mark J. Reasor, Ph.D., West Virginia University and James A. Will, D.V.M., Ph.D.;
- Jarnail Singh, Ph.D., Stillman College;
- Paul Switzer, Ph.D., Stanford University;
- John A. Todhunter, Ph.D., FAIC, DABT, Science Regulatory Services International;
- David A. Weeks, M.D.;
- Lawrence M. Wexler, Ph.D., New York Medical College;
- Joseph M. Wu, Ph.D., New York Medical College.
- [Every one of the above was a life-long tobacco shill.]