Talk:India and coal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- http://mppgenco.nic.in/mpgenco-other-link.htm - links to Indian power generation utilities/govt agencies
- Ultra projects http://www.powermin.nic.in/whats_new/pdf/ultra%20mega%20project.pdf
- Shram Shakti Bhavan, "Revised mega power project policy", Memorandum, Ministry of Power, Government of India, December 14, 2009.
- Other policy documents here http://www.powermin.nic.in/JSP_SERVLETS/internal.jsp
- search results on ministry of power website for 'ultra mega' http://www.powermin.nic.in/result.htm?cx=000306573926977767562%3Ac4yifni5fvs&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=UTF-8&q=Ultra+mega&sa=++#839
- "RFQ for at least one UMPP soon: Officials", Business Standard, July 12, 2009. "“We have identified a total of 14 sites for UMPPs,” said Additional Secretary, Ministry of Power, Gireesh B Pradhan.
- Minsitry of Power 2008-2009 Annual Report - update on ultra critical projects http://www.powermin.nic.in/JSP_SERVLETS/internal.jsp see page 8.
- ADB doc on Mundra http://www.adb.org/Documents/Environment/IND/41946-IND-SEIA.pdf
- Power Finance Corporation (india) page on Ultra Mega Power Projects - http://pfc.gov.in/UMPP.html
- Wednesday, July 6: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will assess the performance of coal and power projects with the respective ministries for the 11th five-year plan period 2007-2012. http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2011/07/04/week-ahead-maoist-protest-telangana-fast/?mod=google_news_blog
- The EIA for the Edlapur power station has a detailed description of sulfur scrubbing technology, but it does not appear that the plant will actually include flue gas desulphurization.