Talk:Progress for America
- I removed the following contribution made by IP 126.96.36.199 from PFA's main page because there was no source for the it. Please see Sourcewatch:Article guidelines. Laura Miller 11:16, 26 Feb 2005 (EST)
- Removed cause about Ken Adelman: "who would go on to become the Bush-Cheney ’04 campaign director," because it was not sourced. I may have put it in there myself, but after a quick search, I can't verify it.
- Error pointed out by critical article: ''Midwest Heros' Comes under attack."
- Laura Miller 16:20, 14 Feb 2006 (EST)
Just discovered that the Progress for America article in SW was cut/pasted from the PR Watch article "Progress for the Powerful" by Laura Miller.
Unfortunately, the following material cited in the SW article has not been sourced according to SW guidelines. Artificial Intelligence 06:27, 11 Apr 2006 (EDT)
- History (whole section)
- "PFA spins off 527 group" (with the exception of the first paragraph)
- "Ashley and Friends" (first, second and fourth paragraphs)
- "PFA Voter Fund 2004 Election cycle spending" (whole section)
- "The Push for Privatized Social Security" (first and last paragraphs)
- "Iraq War Advertising Campaign" (although it states info from website, no link provided)
- "Personnel" - needs sourcing for descriptive comments ("reportedly" by whom?)