(Redirected from Temenos Academy of Integral Studies)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"In 1980 the poet and scholar Kathleen Raine, together with Keith Critchlow, Brian Keeble and Philip Sherrard, launched Temenos, a journal devoted to the Arts of the Imagination. The journal sought to give space to poets, artists, writers and thinkers who subscribed to the belief that man is firstly a spiritual creature with spiritual needs which have to be nourished if we are to fulfil our potential and be happy...The Academy was originally housed in His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales's Institute of Architecture in Regents' Park. Now it holds its meetings in a variety of venues in London. "
- Patron, Prince of Wales 
Accessed July 2012: 
- President Emeritus - Professor Keith Critchlow
- Chairman - Sir Nicholas Pearson, Bt.
- John Carey, Kim Samuel Johnson, Grevel Lindop, Sir Nicholas Pearson, Alan Parker, Ian Skelly, Vinod B. Tailor
Administrator - Mr Stephen Overy
Fellows of the Temenos Academy
- Wendell Berry, Barbara Blackman, Suheil Bushrui, Andrey Bykov, David Cadman, John Carey , Tom Cheetham, Indra Nath Choudhuri, Keith Critchlow, Stephen Cross, H M Ghomshei, Joscelyn Godwin, Z'ev ben Shimon Halevi, Jack Herbert, Esme F. Howard, Brian Keeble, Satish Kumar, Leonard Lewisohn, Grevel Lindop, Jill Line, Joseph Milne, S H Nasr, Jeremy Naydler, Jacob Needleman, Tom Perkins, Ravi Ravindra, Contessa M-A de Robilant, Mark Rylance , Karan Singh, Sir John Tavener, Kapila Vatsyayan, Karel Werner
Resources and articles
- Barbara Blackman Temenos Foundation
- John Michell - former fellow
- Julia Cleave - academic board
- ↑ Temenos Academy History, organizational web page, accessed July 1, 2012.
- ↑ Temenos Academy Key Individuals, organizational web page, accessed July 1, 2012.