Tengzhou Xinyuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tengzhou Xinyuan power station (华电国际滕州新源热电公司) is a 1,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Zaozhuang Prefecture, Shandong Province.
Background on Plant
Description of Expansion
In 2008 it was reported that Huadian was planning two additional coal-fired units at the Tengzhou Xinyuan plant, with a total planned capacity of 1,200 MW; however, plans do not appear to have advanced, and were likely cancelled.
Project Details for Units 5 & 6 Expansion
- Sponsor: Huadian Tengzhou Xinyuan Thermal Power Co.
- Parent company: China Huadian
- Location: Tengzhou City, Zaozhuang Prefecture, Shandong Province, China
- Coordinates: 35.068056, 117.120833 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1 & 2: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "树立热电行业节煤减排风向标 奏响企业和谐发展新篇章——华电滕州新源热电有限公司助力大气污染防治工作纪实," 华电滕州新源热电有限公司, accessed November 2014
- "附件：鲁南经济带规划重点建设项目," 打印, 2008-04-25