Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to her now-deleted GOPUSA bio:
- "Terri Hillhouse is retired from 27 years in public education and the income tax preparation business that she built and ran for 16 years. She has a long history as a volunteer and has held multiple offices within various public school organizations over the years. Terri also serves as Op-Ed Editor and Forum Administrator for GOPUSA.
- "Terri has seven years experience working to build Internet communities, ranging from very large community sites to several conservative political sites. She has a long history as a volunteer and has held multiple offices within various public school organizations over the years. Terri is a graduate of her local community college and has lived in several areas of the state of Colorado.
- "Having always been a conservative, Terri came late to serious political activism. She is very interested in restoring family values and preserving our American system for future generations. She believes that the Internet is the best way to spread the grassroots conservative message. Terri is a member of Colorado Federation of Republican Women, her county Republican organization, The Christian Coalition, and Concerned Women of America."
Terri Hillhouse provides either commentary or articles to:
- Talon News: "Fashion Designer Uses Talents to Support President Bush" (cache file), Talon News, June 22, 2004.
- MensNewsDaily.com (Talon News): "House Judiciary Chairman Introduces 'Real ID' Act," January 27, 2005.
- Hawaii Reporter (Talon News): "Rumsfeld Makes Surprise Christmas Visit to Troops in Iraq," December 24, 2004.
- Washington Dispatch: "Alienated Conservatives," January 13, 2004.
- Terri Hillhouse column for RenewAmerica.us: "Terri Hillhouse is a political activist living in the Rocky Mountain west. In addition to being active in conservative Republican politics, she is Opinion Editor for GOPUSA.com. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org."