Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
"Terry began his career at Letraset and joined Dixons Stores Group in 1984, holding positions of Sales Director of Currys, Product Marketing Director of Dixons Stores Group and Managing Director of PC World. He joined GUS in 1989 as Chief Executive of the newly acquired Argos, becoming a GUS Director later that year. He was appointed Chief Executive of Argos Retail Group in 2000 and of Home Retail Group in October 2006. He is a Non-Executive Director of Hammerson." 
- Advisory Committee, True Capital 
- Chairman of Retail Trust
- Non-executive director of Debenhams plc
- Former trustee, Education and Employers
Resources and articles
- ↑ Home Retail Group Board, organizational web page, accessed September 20, 2012.
- ↑ True Capital Advisory Committee, organizational web page, accessed June 6, 2016.