"Terry Morgan took over the role of Chairman of Crossrail on 1 June 2009. Prior to this, Terry was Chief Executive of Tube Lines, a PPP company that was contracted to maintain and upgrade the infrastructure of the Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines.
"Terry’s employment record also includes:
- Group Managing Director, Operations, BAE Systems
- Group HR Director, BAE Systems
- Managing Director (Royal Ordnance)
- Managing Director (Land Rover), Rover Group
- Operations Director, Rover Group
"Terry Morgan is the past President of the CMI (Chartered Management Institute) and a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering and the Institute of Electrical Engineers. He has an MSc in Engineering Production & Management. Married with two children, his interests include golf and rugby.
"Terry is Non-Executive Chairman of the Manufacturing Technology Centre and the National Skills Academy for Railway Engineering. He is also a Non-Executive Director of MITIE Group plc. and Boxwood Limited. July 2012 saw Terry take up the post of Non-Executive Director for the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC). He is also a Trustee of the London Transport Museum."
Resources and articles
- Crossrail Terry Morgan, organizational web page, accessed May 12, 2013.