The Moriah Group
The Moriah Group (TMG) is a small marketing and PR firm based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
TMG was founded in 1994 by Davis Lundy, who is now President of the company. In 2002 Jim Gilliland was appointed Vice President.
"In the early years of The Moriah Group clients included Erlanger and Friends of Zach Wamp. One of the earliest victories for The Moriah Group was helping Zach Wamp win his 1994 bid for Congress," a corporate backgrounder states. 
In a backgrounder, the company states that it "parters with local, regional and national clients in the healthcare, education, government and utilities industries among others." 
While it states on its website that it has worked for over 60 clients since the company was launched, a much smaller sample are listed in a corporate backgrounder. Those listed are:
- California American Water
- Kentucky American Water
- Tennessee American Water
- Community Education Alliance,
- Chattanooga Group,
- Chattanooga Classic,
- Chattanooga Neighborhood Services Department,
- Chattanooga Resource Foundation,
- FoxMark Media, and
- READ Chattanooga 
- W. Gene McLean (Kentucky) (http://ethics.ky.gov/EAL.HTM)
Other SourceWatch resources
The Moriah Group
2622 Broad Street
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37408
Phone: 423 894 7145
Fax: 423 485 4756
Email: info AT moriahgroup.com
- Virginia Hennessey, "Measure W whips up local debate: Felton: Bond would fund public takeover of Cal Am water system", Monterey Herald, July 24, 2005.
- "Christian Foundation Center Of America", undated, cache copy accessed September 2005. (This webpage refers to TMG's Jim Gilliland running a session "How All Foundations May Communicate More Effectively with Technology").