Theodore C. Sorensen
Theodore C. Sorenson, a member of the board of directors of the Council on Foreign Relations, is "senior counsel at the law firm of Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, a firm with which he has been associated since 1966. Former chairman of his firm's international practice committee, he has not only represented U.S. and multinational corporations in all parts of the world, but has also advised and assisted a large number of governments. He is former counsel to President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and a widely published author on the presidency and foreign affairs. He is a director (and former chairman) of the Century Foundation (formerly the Twentieth Century Fund), and a member of the Commission on White House Fellows. He is a former director of the Central Asian-American Enterprise Fund and the National Democratic Institute for Foreign Affairs. He is based in New York, NY."
- Director, International Center for Transitional Justice
- Director, National Democratic Institute for International Affairs
- Scholar/Advisor, International Freedom Center
- Advisory Board, Partnership for a Secure America
- Chair - International Advisory Board, International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life 
- International Board, U.S./Middle East Project