Thomas N. Edmonds
Thomas N. Edmonds (also known as Tom Edmonds) began developing political media strategies in the late 70's and early 80's when he was a consultant for the National Conservative Political Action Committee (NCPAC).
At this moment Tom Edmonds is CEO of Edmonds Hackney and Associates, Inc. That company was the result of a merger in 2001 between 'Edmonds Associates' and 'Hackney, Hackney & Smith'. Arthur Hackney, an advisor to the presidential campaign of George Walker Bush, became the president of Edmonds Hackney and Associates. Mr. Edmonds helped coordinate and produce the media for the 2000 campaign of the National Rifle Association (NRA).
He is now a member of the Board of Directors of the International Association of Political Consultants and the 'American Association of Political Consultants' (AAPC). He is also a member of the advisory board of Campaigns & Elections magazine.
- Thomas N. Edmonds, Raymond J. Keating, "D.C. by the Numbers: A State of Failure", University Press of America, January 1, 1995, ISBN 0819198226
- Raymond J. Keating, Thomas N. Edmonds, Jack Kemp, "U.S. by the Numbers: Figuring What's Left, Right, and Wrong with America State by State", Capital Books, April 1, 2000, ISBN 1892123142
- Ron Faucheux, "Gun play: how the NRA defeated Initiative 676 in Washington State, Campaigns & Elections, February 1998
- "People & Organizations - Brief Article, Campaigns & Elections, July, 2001
- "Tom Edmonds", New York University, April 11, 2003
- "Tom Edmonds", Complete Campaigns, 2004
- "Tom Edmonds, CEO", Edmonds Hackney and Associates
- "Board of Directors, Tom Edmonds", American Association of Political Consultants