Tianfu South power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianfu South power station (石河子天富南热电二期上大压小项目) is a 250-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Shihezi city.
Background on plant
- Sponsor: Shihezi Tianfu Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Shihezi City, Northern Industrial Park, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.2586936, 86.1080074 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 910 MW (Units 1-2: 125 MW, Units 3-4: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 2009 (Units 1-2), 2014 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: