Tianlong Mining Fukang Smelting power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Tianlong Mining Fukang Smelting power station, also known as the Xinjiang Dragon Mining power station, is a captive 400-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Ganhezi Town.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: Tianlong Mining (Xinjiang Dragon Mining)
- Location: Ganhezi Town, Fukang County, Changji Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 44.09982, 88.372069 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 400 MW (Units 5-6: 200 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Projected in service: 2013
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: