Tiga Malaysia LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor and the Center for Media and Democracy.|
Tiga Malaysia LNG Terminal is an LNG terminal in Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Parent: Petronas (60%), Shell (15%), Nippon Oil (10%), Sarawak State Government (10%), Mitsubishi (5%)
- Location: Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Coordinates: 3.29033, 113.08767 (exact)
- Capacity: 7.2 mtpa, 1.03 bcfd
- Additional Proposed Capacity:
- Status: Operating
- Type: Export
- Trains: 2
- Start Year: 2003
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
On 8 November 1995, Malaysia LNG Tiga Sdn Bhd (MLNG Tiga) was incorporated to manage and operate the third LNG plant at Malaysia LNG. MLNG Tiga has two trains with 3.6 Mtpa capacity each. Its first LNG was delivered in March 2003.