Tim Miller is the Communications Director for the Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF). His name and contact information adorns each of the press releases put out by CCF. Miller is also listed as Communication Director of the Employee Freedom Action Committee, a Berman-created group lobbyonmg against the Employee Free Choice Act.
He also wrote an editorial in the Des Moines Register voicing his own opposition of efforts to rid society of "payday lenders" - short term high interest lenders. Miller believes that consumers should have the right to borrow money from lenders who many might call "predatory" with interest rates up to 400% APR.
Articles and Resources
Related SourceWatch Articles
- "Consumers Win Major Victory Over Seafood Scaremongers", Media Release, March 11, 2009.
- "About the Employee Freedom Action Committee", Employee Freedom Action Committee website, accessed March 2008.
- Tim Miller, "Don't Limit Consumers' Loan Options", Opinion column, Des Moines Register, August 20, 2008.
- Center for Consumer Freedom
- "Payday Loans a Helpful Option for Consumers," letter to the editor, The Capital Times (Madison, WI), March 7, 2008.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|