"Special Adviser to The Prince’s Rainforests Project. Tony started his career as an ornithologist, and worked at Friends of the Earth from 1990 - 2008. He was the organisation’s executive director from 2003 until he left in July 2008 to take up new sustainability roles. In addition to being a special advisor to The Prince's Rainforests Project, he will also be a Senior Associate with the Cambridge University Program for Industry and continue to contribute to several advisory panels, including the British Council, the Ecologist and BBC Wildlife magazines. Tony Juniper is the author of several books, including "How Many Light Bulbs Does It Take To Change A Planet?"" 
"Tony has worked not only to shift public opinion and government policy but has also been very active in successfully changing the policies and practices of international companies, including Rio Tinto, BP, Shell and Balfour Beatty.
"He is currently a Special Adviser to the Prince of Wales' Rainforest Project and a Senior Associate with the Cambridge University Program for Industry . He speaks and writes on environmental issues and sits on several advisory panels. Tony Juniper is the author of several books, including Spix's Macaw (2002) and How Many Light Bulbs Does It Take To Change A Planet? (2007)." 
"In November 2009 I was the first recipient of a unique and prestigious award created by The Wildlife Trusts in honour of conservation pioneer Charles Rothschild, and his daughter, Miriam.
"At present a special adviser to The Prince’s Charities International Sustainability Unit and a Senior Associate with the Cambridge University Programme for Sustainability Leadership. Editor-in-Chief of GREEN Magazine supplement and author (new book in preparation called What has Nature ever done for us?). Chair of 10:10 and Action for Renewables." 
- Consultant, Robertsbridge Group
- Sustainability Council, Earth Capital Partners 
- Advisory Board, Sandbag Climate Campaign
- Vice Chair, Friends of the Earth International
- Member, Green New Deal Group 
- Member, Our Forests 
- Fellow, Institute for Sustainability Leadership 
Resources and articles
Related Sourcewatch articles
- Advisors, Prince's Rainforests Project, accessed February 26, 2009.
- Advisory Board, Sandbag Climate Campaign, accessed July 20, 2010.
- Robertsbridge Group People, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2012.
- 10:10 UK Board, organizational web page, accessed March 27, 2012.
- Earth Capital Partners Sustainability Council, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.
- About, Green New Deal Group, accessed December 11, 2011.
- Save our Woods Our Forest, organizational web page, accessed February 17, 2012.
- Institute for Sustainability Leadership Fellows, organizational web page, accessed May 8, 2014.