"Dr. Tori Hudson, Naturopathic Physician, graduated from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in 1984 where she has since served in many capacities: Professor, Medical Director, Associate Academic Dean, and Interim Academic Dean. In 1990, she was awarded the American Association of Naturopathic Physician’s President’s Award for her research in the field of women’s health care and 1999, Naturopathic Physician of the Year.
"Dr. Hudson is a national lecturer, contributor to many magazines, books, author, educator and researcher. She has 28 years of experience and expertise in women’s health utilizing nutrition, nutraceutics, herbs, natural hormones and other therapies to treat all gynecological and primary care conditions. Dr. Hudson is the Program Director for the Institute of Women's Health and Integrative Medicine and is the Director of research, development and education for Vitanica, an herbal/nutritional supplement company for women’s health care products."
- Scientific Advisor, Nordic Naturals
- Adjunct Clinical Professor, Bastyr University, National College of Naturopathic Medicine, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Editorial Board, Natural Medicine Journal
- Medical Team, Natural Health International 
- Columnist, Townsend Letter