A trade agreement is "an international agreement on conditions of trade in goods and services", according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary. 
- 1 World Trade Organization (WTO) agreements
- 2 Bilateral free trade agreements
- 3 Regional free trade agreements
- 4 Other organizations
- 5 Related SourceWatch articles
- 6 References
- 7 External links
World Trade Organization (WTO) agreements
Bilateral free trade agreements
United States FTAs
- Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement (1989)
- United States-Australia Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.–Chile Free Trade Agreement (US-CFTA)
- U.S. - Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Korea - U.S. Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.-Malaysia Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Peru-United States Free Trade Agreement
- U.S.–Singapore Free Trade Agreement (US-SGFTA)
Middle East FTAs
- U.S.-Israel Free Trade Agreement (in force since 1985)
- U.S.-Jordan Free Trade Agreement (in force since 1990)
- U.S.-Morocco Free Trade Agreement (US-MFTA) (in force since 2005) 
- U.S.-Bahrain Free Trade Agreement (signed September 14, 2004, and implemented July 27, 2006) 
- U.S.-Oman Free Trade Agreement (negotiations concluded September 2005)
- U.S.-United Arab Emeriates (UAE) Free Trade Agreement (launched negotiations March 2005)
Regional free trade agreements
- Free Trade Area of Americas (FTAA)
- Mercosur (free trade alliance comprised by Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, and Uruguay)
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- U.S.-Central America Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA)
- U.S.-Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement
- American-Australian Free Trade Agreement Coalition
- International Monetary Fund
- National Foreign Trade Council
- World Bank
- World Trade Organization
Related SourceWatch articles
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- European Union (EU)
- free trade
- Free Trade With Cuba Act
- North American Union
- Tariff Relief Assistance for Developing Economies (TRADE) Act of 2007
- Trade Act of 2002
- Trade policy (U.S.)
- trade agreement, Merriam-Webster, accessed May 2008.
- List of Free Trade Agreements and "trade pact" in the Wikipedia.
- Douglas A. Irwin, "Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions," The Concise Encyclopedia of Economics.
- Trade Agreements, Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, accessed May 2008.
- Free Trade Agreements, Export.gov, accessed May 2008.
- Trade Agreements, USDA Foreign Agricultural Service, accessed May 2008.
Articles & commentary
- "Trade Agreements," CorpWatch.org. Links to news articles on trade agreements.
- Daniel T. Griswold, "Free-Trade Agreements. Steppingstones to a More Open World," FreeTrade.org, July 10, 2003.
- Robert M. Stern, "Labor Standards and Trade Agreements," Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy, The University of Michigan, August 18, 2003.
- "U.S.-China Trade. Opportunities to Improve U.S. Government Efforts to Ensure China’s Compliance with World Trade Organization Commitments," U.S. General Accountabilty Office, October 2004.
- Martin Crutsinger, "House Defeats Vietnam Trade Bill," Associated Press (San Francisco Chronicle), November 13, 2006.
- Press Release: "United States and Colombia Sign Trade Promotion Agreement," Office of the U.S. Trade Representative, November 22, 2006.
- "US and Colombia sign trade deal," BBC, 23, 2006.