Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
(Redirected from Transcendental Meditation)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (1917-2008) "is widely regarded as the foremost scientist in the field of consciousness, and considered to be the greatest teacher in the world today." He is the founder of the Transcendental Meditation¨ program.  wiki
- Founder, Global Country of World Peace
- Paul Mason, The Maharishi: The Biography of the Man Who Gave Transcendental Meditation to the World (Element Books, 2005).
- Coplin, J.R., Text and Context in the Communication of a Social Movement's Charisma, Ideology, and Consciousness: TM for India and the West (Ph.D. thesis). University of California, San Diego, 1990.
- Martin Gardner, "Doug Henning and the Giggling Guru," Skeptical Inquirer 19 (3), May/June 1995.
- Douglas E. Cowan and David Bromley, Cults and New Religions: A Brief History (Wiley-Blackwell, 2007),pp.48–71.
- Michael Persinger , Normand Carrey and Lynn Suess, TM and Cult Mania (Christopher Publishing House, 1980).
Resources and articles
- Michael Skoletsky - PR
- Deepak Chopra
- Rod McGrew
- Swami Brahmananda Saraswati
- Mia Farrow
- School of Economic Science
- Russell Simmons
- David Lynch Foundation
- Jeffrey S. Abramson
- Russell Brand
- Thomas R. North