Transition Network "was set up in spring 2007 to support Transition Initiatives around the world." 
Accessed March 2014: 
- Peter Lipman (chair) is policy director at sustainable transport charity Sustrans. He's also chair of trustees of the Centre for Sustainable Energy, and was involved with setting up Transition Bristol.
- Ruth Ben-Tovim has worked as a professional artist and creative consultant for 20 years, using the transformational power of the arts to work creatively with thousands of people in the arts, public, private, education and voluntary sectors. She is now based in Totnes, Devon.
- William Lana is co-founder and owner of Greenfibres an organic textile company started in 1996
- Gary Alexander joined us as a trustee in March 2010
- Sarah Nicholl joined us as a trustee in March 2010
- Clare Pavitt joined the Board in January 2011
- Tony Greenham (Treasurer) is the Head of Finance and Business at nef (the new economics foundation) where he leads work on reform of the financial system.
- Ex-trustee Brian Goodwin passed away in July 2009.
Accessed October 2008: 
- Peter Lipman (Chair)
- Julie Richardson
- Ben Brangwyn
- Pamela Gray
- William Lana
- Rob Hopkins is co-founder of the Transition Network