Traveller Law Reform APPG
The Traveller Law Reform group exists to "raise the social inclusion of travellers and improve relations between the settled and traveller community."
- Chair: Kevin McNamara
- Vice chair: David Atkinson
- Vice chair: Julie Morgan
- Vice chair: Bob Russell
- Secretary: Lord Avebury
- Treasurer: John Battle
- Contact: Mr Andrew Ryder, Flat A, 25 Clarence Road, London NZZ 8PG. Tel: 07946 847571
Andrew Ryder is employed as a researcher by Middlesex University, in part to act as a researcher for the group.
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)