Trevor Tappenden "has over 30 years of experience in strategic and business planning, financial management, auditing, accounting, entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial growth companies, and the management/leadership of large service organizations. He was a Managing Partner of Ernst and Young, retiring from the firm in 2003 to become an independent company director...
Trevor is also involved in the following
- Chair Board of Heide Museum of Modern Art
- Director, Buckfast Pty Ltd [Investment Coy]
- Director, CEDA
- Director, Dairy Food Safety Victoria
- Director, John Heine Memorial Foundation [Charitable Foundation]
- Director, VITS Language Link
- Chair, Board of Turtlehouse Corp
- External expert to Audit Committee - Southern Rural Water
- External expert to Audit Committee - Haileybury College
- Trustee, Ernest Heine Family Foundation [Charitable Foundation] 2007.
- Council Member, RMIT University
Resources and articles
- Council, RMIT University, accessed August 21, 2007.