US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation "is a diverse coalition working for freedom from occupation and equal rights for all by challenging US policy towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. The Campaign is based on human rights and international law, providing a non-sectarian framework for everyone who supports its Call to Action. Its strategy is to inform, educate, and mobilize the public so as to change the US role in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to support peace, justice, human rights, and international law." 
Steering Committee 
"Steering Committee members are elected to three-year staggered terms by the US Campaign's assembly, which meets at the National Organizers' Conference. Five members of the Steering Committee were elected at the 5th National Organizers' Conference in Dearborn, MI on September 3, 2006. Organizational affiliations are for identification purposes only; Steering Committee members serve in their individual capacities. A Steering Committee member's term ends in the year indicated in parentheses.
- Huwaida Arraf (2007) - International Solidarity Movement
- Phyllis Bennis (2009) - Institute for Policy Studies
- Felicia Eaves (2009) - Black Voices for Peace
- Amie Fishman (2008) - Jewish Voice for Peace
- Diane Ford Jones (2009) - Justice & Witness Ministries, United Church of Christ
- Mark Lance (2007) - SUSTAIN! (Stop US Tax-Funded Aid to Israel Now)
- Samir Moukaddam (2007) - American Friends Service Committee, Southeast Regional Office Middle East Peace Education Program
- Mazin Qumsiyeh (2007) - Al-Awda, Connecticut
- Nitin Sawhney, PhD (2008) - Boston to Palestine, Boot CAT Campaign, Tawassul
- Uda Walker (2008)
- David Wildman (2009) - General Board of Global Ministries of the United Methodist Church
Advisory Board 
- Rev. Dr. Fahed Abu-Akel, Presbyterian minister, Greater Atlanta Presbytery - Moderator of the 214 General Assembly PCUSA- 2002-2003
- Naseer Aruri
- Nadia Hijab, writer and human rights advocate
- Joel Beinin, Professor of Middle East History, Stanford University; Middle East Research and Information Project, Jewish Voice for Peace
- Kathy Engel, Poet, Creative and Communications Consultant, social justice, peace & human rights organizations; KickAss Artists
- Nancy Murray, Boston Coalition for Palestinian Rights
- Mariam Said
- Bill Fletcher, Jr., Labor and International activist
Resources and articles
- About the US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, accessed July 19, 2007.
- Current Steering Committee Members, US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, accessed July 19, 2007.
- Current Advisory Board Members, US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation, accessed July 19, 2007.