Underground Space (Tunnels) APPG
The Underground Space Group exists 'to inform, educate and demonstrate to Parliament the current available technology and the potential for the development of underground space'
- Chair: Lawrie Quinn MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: Peter Viggers MP (Con)
- Secretary: Claire Curtis-Thomas MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: Lindsay Hoyle MP (Lab)
- Contact: Mrs Claire Curtis-Thomas MP , Room 5/24, Norman Shaw North, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2HZ. Tel: 020 7219 2739
£3000 from the British Tunnelling Society. That organisation also provides administrative assistance to the group (registered November 2002).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)