Ungala coal mine
Ungala coal mine is a coal mine on the Godavari Valley coalfield in Telangana state, India.
The map below shows the location of the Ungala mine, near Bethampudi village, Khammam district, Telangana state.
Background on Mine
The Ungala coal mine is owned by Singareni Collieries Company Limited (a subsidiary of state-owned Coal India). The mine is in the Lingala-Koyagudem coal area, which is part of the much larger Godavari Valley coalfield.
- Sponsor: Singareni Collieries Company Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Bethampudi village, Khammam district, Telangana state, India
- Coordinates: 17.62755, 80.49027 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: Surface
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Godavari Valley Map, SCCL website, accessed May 2015.