United Nations Office for Project Services
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) "provides project management, procurement and other support services to United Nations agencies, international financial institutions, governments and non-governmental organizations.
"UNOPS services conform to the highest standards of transparency, efficiency and cost-effectiveness. And UNOPS always ensures that project ownership rests with its clients.
"Established as part of the United Nations Development Programme in 1974, UNOPS became an independent, self-financing organization in 1995." 
BUREAU MEMBERS OF THE BOARD FOR 2009
Accessed April 2009: 
- President: H.E. Mr. Mohammad Khazaee (Islamic Republic of Iran)
- Vice-President: Mr. William Exantus (Haiti)
- Vice-President: Mr. Dragan Micic (Serbia)
- Vice-President: Mr. Jeroen Steeghs (Netherlands)
- Vice-President: Mr. Omary Mjenga (United Republic of Tanzania)
- Web: http://www.unops.org