United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment
"The United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Initiative is an international network of investors working together to put the six Principles for Responsible Investment into practice. Its goal is to understand the implications of sustainability for investors and support signatories to incorporate these issues into their investment decision making and ownership practices." 
"In early 2005, the then UN Secretary-General, Kofi Annan, invited a group of the world’s largest institutional investors to join a process to develop the Principles for Responsible Investment. A 20-person Investor Group drawn from institutions in 12 countries was supported by a 70-person group of experts from the investment industry, intergovernmental organisations and civil society. The Principles were launched in April 2006 at the New York Stock Exchange." 
- Martin Skancke - Chair, PRI Advisory Council, Appointed until 2017
PRI Association Board
Accessed May 2014: 
- Glen Saunders, Chair
- Christopher Ailman, CIO, CalSTRS
- David Atkin, CEO, CBUS
- Else F. Bos, CEO, PGGM
- Priya Sara Mathur, Board Vice President, CalPERS
- David Russell, Co-Head of Responsible Investment, USS
- Martin Skancke
- Web: http://www.unpri.org
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment About, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2014.
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment History, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2014.
- United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment PRI Association Board, organizational web page, accessed May 6, 2014.