University Group APPG
The University Group Group exists 'to be the main avenue of communication between the university vice chancellors and parliamentarians'
- Chair: Baroness Maddox (LD)
- Chair: Baroness Perry of Southwark (Con)
- Chair: Baroness Lockwood (Lab)
- Vicechair: Barry Sheerman MP (Lab)
- Vicechair: David Rendel MP (LD)
- Vicechair: Tim Boswell MP (Con)
- Secretary: Dr Doug Naysmith MP (Lab)
- Treasurer: John Grogan MP (Lab)
- Contact: Ms Glynthea Modood, 101 Kingsdown Parade, Kingsdown, Bristol BS6 5UJ. Tel: 0117 923 2938
£500 per annum from each of the following universities:
Abertay, Anglia, Bath, Birbeck University College London, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Bradford, Bristol, Brunel, Buckingham, Cambridge, Cardiff, Central England, Coventry, Cranfield, De Montfort, Derby, Durham, Edinburgh, East London, Essex, Exeter, Glamorgan, Glasgow, Glasgow Caledonian, Goldsmith's College London, Greenwich, Heriott-Watt, Huddersfield, Hull, Imperial College London, John Moores, Keele, Kings' College London, Leeds, Leeds Metropolitan, Liverpool, London Guildhall, London School of Economics, Loughborough, Manchester, Middlesex, Napier, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Northumbria, Nottingham, Oxford, Oxford Brookes, Paisley, Plymouth, Reading, Royal Holloway (University of London), Salford, Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam, Strathclyde, South Bank, Southampton, Sunderland, Surrey, Sussex, Swansea, Robert Gordon, Teeside, Thames Valley, UMIST, University College London, Wales (Bangor), Warwick, Westminster, Wolverhampton, York.
None (NB Ms Modood is paid by the group, not by an external organisation, to act as the group's administrator).
Other SourceWatch resources
- All-Party Parliamentary Group
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Subject Groups
- All Party Groups in the House of Commons: Country Groups
- "Register of All-Party Groups", United Kingdom Parliament. (List dated 16 September 2004.)