Uranium Mining, Processing and Nuclear Energy Review Taskforce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The members of the Uranium Mining, Processing and Nuclear Energy Review Taskforce were announced by the Prime Minister on 7 June 2006 and include: 
- Dr Ziggy Switkowski (Chair)
- Professor George Dracoulis
- Dr Arthur Johnston PSM
- Ms Sylvia Kidziak AM
- Professor Warwick McKibbin
- Mr Martin Thomas AM
- The Secretariat - A whole-of-government Secretariat has been established to support the work of the Taskforce and will be headed by Mr John Ryan.
Related SourceWatch Resources
- Matt Peacock, "Nuclear power debate heats up (TV PROGRAM TRANSCRIPT)", Australian Broadcasting Corporation, 5 June 2006.
- "Uranium Mining, Processing and Nuclear Energy Review: Taskforce Members", Australian Government, 7 June 2006.